Featured Post

Tentang Pelayanan: Tak Cukup Menjadi Marta, Jadilah Maria di Dekat Kaki Tuhan

Maria telah memilih bagian yang terbaik, yang tidak akan diambil dari padanya.   (Lukas 10:42) Menjadi Pelayan di Usia Muda Saya di...

6.22.2011

I'll be home for Christmas

a story from anonymous

On the last Christmas before my marriage, i went back to Taiwan and met Nicky.
Nicky and I had made a promise to meet each other every fireworks on the 1st December. and that night, he whispered something through my ears "please stay in my house, for tonight, since it would be the last night you’re here.”
Then I was agree, so that we went back together, talking about memories, and about my engagement. Nicky and I understand this situation really well.

When i came to his house, it’s warm inside. He made me a cup of tea, and played his favorite music, the one in the mix tape I gave him on his graduation day. Soft, through my ears.
Then he sat next to me, and gently touched my hand, and said, “I’m glad you’re here, I’m sure you know the path we walked was long and complicated, I’m sorry for confusing you. I’m really happy for your engagement by the way. Actually there was words you might never heard from me; I will never fall in love with somebody, but the one who stay in my mind for a long time, everytime I listen to this mixtape.”
“you kidding me,” I finally speak my word. “You’re making love to many girl out there, what was I to you?”and he kiss me again on the cheek, and whispered. “i have sex with those girls, but i haven’t made any love, only if tonight, you're agree to lay a dream on my bed, then that would be the first time.”

i’m sure i understand i’m engaged to Ivan , but the song won't lie. it is one of the most attractive song i put there, je t'aime by serge gainsbourg & Jane Birkin.

and in his room, we made love. i could barely said that i enjoyed every movement we spent. i won't lie that it was the most romantic moment in my life. and yet his words were full of roman content of love. i kissed him again. the song i like was played and surrounded the room, something about us, by daft punk.

and we made love again. every little bit of the tip, and every words he said was a glory of passion. and i felt so full. he hug me softly and kissed me. then he whispered, “i love you, i love you,” no tears i could shed, yet it felt so nice, i felt so blessed, -though it might be a wonderful sin i’ve ever made.

he hug me and kissed until sunrise. i slept in his embrace, while the song was continue to play, all the songs that i want him to listen, would finally became our song, in our night within his love on the bed.
i whispered, “if only, we met before I was born, i will choose to be with you forever, “he answered, “my love to you would never change, though we met a long time ago, we would never marry but i destined to be with you. i’m sure” i feel blessed. i felt like i’m going to cry in forever happiness he gave to me this night.

Morning finally came, the sun shine through the window, it shone to my face. i was fully awake. then i saw Nicky, slept beside me, smile in his peacefull dream, it feels like i’m going to keep this lasts forever. if only the moment would stopped and i could to see this face for the entire of my life.

i woke up, and grab my cellphone, and send a short message to my beloved fiance,
“i’ll be home for christmas, i won't be long.”
then i sat there and cried.

Nicky suddenly woke up. By seeing me cry, his heart hurt. he walked toward me and embraced me, ”i’m sorry,”
i hug him back, and whispered, “Ivan is the prince in my every dream since i was a kid, i hope my wedding day will be together with him as a spouse, but dont you ask me, why am i crying, and i wouldn't asked myself, whether i love you more now.”

he wiped my tears away and said, "if you remember the word i said, “i love you, and destined to be with you, not in those wedding day as a bride and groom, but our love is everlasting, in awfully different way. it yet feels hurt. but do i ever afraid of pain.”

and i dont know what should i say then,i packed my bag, ready to go back home. he said again to me, “i will come to your wedding day.”

and yet, in my wedding day, March 31. I saw Nicky there. i ask Ivan whether i can go out talking with Nicky for a while, Ivan said okay.
then Nicky and I are talking about everything.

Nicky said, “Congratulations! Should I kidnapped the princess?” i laughed, and said, “suddenly i remembered the first time we met, it was in your graduation day, you’re late for 15 minutes, you’re almost make me throw the present i made only for you, and within 3 minutes, you make the most beautiful and yet scared moment between us.” i smiled.

He said, ”I'm a master at making memories.“ i whispered softly, “i promise myself to come back to Taiwan every fireworks season, to fulfill the promised we made back then, “ he laughed, “and there would be lot of nights we could spent, right!” i said "that was the only special night between you and i, but we will make more memories together.”

he hug me, as a friend,
i said a last word, before we go back to the room, before i go back to my home, before, i’m officially Ivan‘s wife in our home, “but i will be home for Christmas, i will be my prince’s wife for Christmas.”

He nod, and said, “i understand.” then we go back.

No comments:

Search