Featured Post

Tentang Pelayanan: Tak Cukup Menjadi Marta, Jadilah Maria di Dekat Kaki Tuhan

Maria telah memilih bagian yang terbaik, yang tidak akan diambil dari padanya.   (Lukas 10:42) Menjadi Pelayan di Usia Muda Saya di...

4.29.2010

dream

why should I give up on my dream.
then follow the biggest mainstream.
why do I have to be in a scheme.
left the night to the morning fame.

who makes this dream seems so limp
they are silently scream when i began to trim
this conditions, I cant run from what it seems.
so i just walk away cuz it's so dim.

I ask for a home when I got is a clone
I cry out loud for going back when finally I'm going nowhere, it's fake.
I see the dead seems walk behind, asking me for join in.
I wake up and it has to be a nightmare, when suddenly I feels so bare.

yes, then I say, I would
when they promised me an interlude.
But then I realized, I give nothing to contribute
rather than clean away, the easiest way is to pollute

what should I do to recover up the rhyme
when I fucking lost the time
to say it right, I receive many claim
push me back again to recover the shame.

the point is I lost in prescription
when I said help, nothing in return but regret.
So I shout it out loud I need no direction
It's better pretend to be brave, then swallowed into my own grave.

but then I swallowed it deep.
too shy to say sorry, I go for the RIP
rather than peace I know I have no creed
so better now than go back and never grow up, shit!

No comments:

Search