Featured Post

Tentang Pelayanan: Tak Cukup Menjadi Marta, Jadilah Maria di Dekat Kaki Tuhan

Maria telah memilih bagian yang terbaik, yang tidak akan diambil dari padanya.   (Lukas 10:42) Menjadi Pelayan di Usia Muda Saya di...

9.25.2009

Language matter.

.

Language does matter everywhere.

for example. me and Ben.

it is so hard to explain.
and it is so hard to heard.

and I felt very
(wie sagt man 'ga tega' auf Englisch?)

my heart is ache.
cuz it's hard to see his faces that showed

"cuz I dont understand"

how can I show you that I love you
if that you cant even understand any word I said.

I know that a simple sentence 'I love you'
is has a deep meaning. and I really want you to know by
saying only these.

but understand each other for every feeling we share.
but if I can not even understand you.

maybe, I have to go.

or learn your language.
it does hard. but i try.

No comments:

Search