Featured Post

Tentang Pelayanan: Tak Cukup Menjadi Marta, Jadilah Maria di Dekat Kaki Tuhan

Maria telah memilih bagian yang terbaik, yang tidak akan diambil dari padanya.   (Lukas 10:42) Menjadi Pelayan di Usia Muda Saya di...

2.21.2010

why i choose german dept.

why I choose German dept.

because God want me to keep humble
stay nice.
and not being cocky.
down to earth

and learning, how to learn
fighting my ego.
and learning well for others.

because God want me to keep promise.
to stay with Him.

why I choose German dept.

because God want me to know
that a happy ending
won't started without struggle

because God want me to realize
something good noticed
when there is bad side.

because God want me to trust
that God won't leave me
even I choose the wrong decision
and keep leading me into the right direction.

No comments:

Search